recentaboutlinkstagboard & archive
Introduction

My blood bleeds red For all those thoughts you left unsaid Well how could you let your guard down And let me impose We’re dying the further this thing goes Well can we go back to where we were before You dropped your heart on my floor Cause it was easiest to hide it all away And never say what we were thinking No you’d never catch me blinking that night ‘Cause I was all of yours So say goodbye to days like these I’ll give it one more try and hope it all seems better in your eyes Well maybe not this time

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

I'll take a quiet life. A handshake, some carbon monoxide.
Written on: Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Time: 8:44 PM

Current Symptoms: Running nose, incomprehensible cracked voice, bad migraine, and i forsee fever. It must be the new year goodies, a little late huh. The tiny bugs loves me.

Unchecked Stuffs: Hydraulics Test tomorrow, five projects dued this friday, two papers this coming monday and tuesday consequetively, four more major papers the week after next.

And Now: Still wasting time blogging and watching gossip girls. I just never learn do i. Tsk.


The giving in should stop.