recentaboutlinkstagboard & archive
Introduction

My blood bleeds red For all those thoughts you left unsaid Well how could you let your guard down And let me impose We’re dying the further this thing goes Well can we go back to where we were before You dropped your heart on my floor Cause it was easiest to hide it all away And never say what we were thinking No you’d never catch me blinking that night ‘Cause I was all of yours So say goodbye to days like these I’ll give it one more try and hope it all seems better in your eyes Well maybe not this time

Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

Kristen Stewart
Written on: Thursday, February 19, 2009
Time: 12:32 AM


Did i ever mention just how amazingly hot she is?
I've been questioning, why moods can actually create that very huge ho-ha in life. Just like that, in a snap of the fingers, everything can feel so irrelevant, so insignificant. All that is sought for, all that was once the core of motivation, dissappearing in an instant. Scary isn't it? And not just once, but over and over again. Why does it have to work that way?